A couple of weeks, I scored a new Clarisonic Mia 2 in Coral. I felt it was a great time to invest in a quality instrument that will help keep my skin beautiful all year round. Since its hit my hand, I’ve been evaluating the performance to determine whether it’s truly a worthy investment.
Here’s what the product claims:
• Cleanses 6x better than with your hands alone in just 60 seconds
• Works with skin, not against it, to gently massage away impurities trapped within pores
• Prepares skin for better absorption of creams, serums and moisturizers
• Gentle enough to use 2x a day
Here are the deets on how I used this product:
1. First, I only used the facewash it came with once. I was afraid it may react a certain way with what I currently use. However the one time I used it, the results were nice.
2. I do not use an exfoliate face wash with this brush. As fast as the bristles move, you won’t need the extra reinforcement.
3. I used the Clarisonic once in the morning and once at night.
4. I had a chance to try and see if the makeup really came all the way off. I had a performance so I had to wear a lot of makeup. First, I used makeup remover towelettes to take off what I could. Next, I precleansed with this and rinsed. Then I washed my face with this.
1. I have a new best friend. I’ve noticed my skin is a lot smoother in texture. I have large pores so my concern has always been thorough cleansing.
2. I love the fact that this has a timer on it and travel case comes with it. No thinking necessary and easy to tote.
3. The night I used it with the heavy makeup to remove all my makeup, it all came off nice and clean. Way better than washing my face with my hands.
From this alone, I am truly happy with this product. Since I have larger pores, I am going to try out their Deep Pore Cleanse brush rather than the sensitive brush it comes with. Overall, it was a worthy investment that I look forward to using every single day.
The Mia 2 comes in 3 fabulous colors for spring: Coral, Peony, and Mango.