Hopefully by now everyone has received their invitations to the all the Holiday parties they can stand. After invites to 3 galas and 2 parties, I’ve mastered what should be in my clutch that covers the 3 M’s: mishaps, mess-ups, & malfunctions.
Today I’m going to share these with you, in hopes they, too, will keep you fabulous and on the dance floor.
1. Dr. Scholl’s Fast Flats – These flats are just what the doctor ordered! These shoes come with a pretty little bag that folds nicely into small compartments (like the clutch), perfect for those times those tootsies have had enough of heels.
2. Cosmetics – Items like a mirror, blotting sheets for those oily moments, and your lipstick and liner for those quick touch ups definitely come in handy.
3. Pins (Bobby & Safety) – It’s amazing how these two contraptions can save a hair ‘do or a dress from falling to pieces. I can’t stress enough how important it is to have these in your purse. They can ultimately save you from ruining your night.
4. Phone & Keys – Although this sounds like a no-brainer, make sure you’re safe by charging your phone and keys (if applicable). There’s nothing worse than getting stuck somewhere with a low battery and a key that won’t function.
5. Credit Card Holder – If you’ve ever had your phone demagnetize your credit cards or hotel keys, you know it’d be wise to keep your cards secure and in something to keep them organized. Go for a credit card holder (like this one) that will stay in your clutch and keep you on track without having to search for anything.