There is one thing I can guarantee: my favorite products are always in a constant rotation year-round. I love to try different products, but when I find those particular ones that I cannot function without, they are definitely worth sharing. I’ve share a many of my favorite products with you before, but these here are my best kept secrets that I typically don’t share with anyone.
2. Johnson & Johnson’s Baby Oil – While most will use this an a moisturizing agent, I use it as a makeup remover. Before I shower, I rub a little of this on my face to remove the makeup I’ve had on that day. It works wonders, it doesn’t clog your pores (yes, even if you have oily skin), and it doesn’t strip your skin of any moisture.
3. L’Occitane en Provence Dry Skin Hand Cream – I picked this up recently and was extremely impressed with the product. This hand cream gives the exact amount of moisture you need after washing your hands or just need a quick touch up when your hands feel dry. My pet peeve is to have greasy fingertips after I put lotion on my hands. This applies so well, it doesn’t have time to give any other feeling, except great moisture.
4. ELF Liquid Eyeliner – Another great product. I have now mastered using the skinny brush to where I use it on the daily. I love how it glides on smoothly to give a flawless wing-tipped lined eye every day.
5. Lucas’ Papaw Ointment – I just purchased this tube a few weeks ago and I now carry it in my purse daily. No joke. Scrapes, rashes, burns, or something as simple as dry lips, this stuff is what you want!!
I’ve scraped my finger on the side of the cabinet in the kitchen recently. I applied this right on the spot and it stopped hurting immediately.
While cooking, I got burned by a quick flash of steam. I ran and grabbed this tube and applied just a little. On the spot, it stopped hurting.
6. L’oreal Hip Lip Gloss in ‘Darling’ – Staple. I can’t rave enough about this lipgloss. I’ve been wearing it for years simply because it gives me the perfect nude look I crave on my lips. Not clear…nude. It’s amazing.
7. Reb’l Fleur by Rihanna – I love Rihanna’s style so when she dropped a line of perfumes, I was all over it. This scent is the original of the bunch, but it smells sooooooo good. I wear this every chance I get & it never gets old.
8. Touche Eclat Radiant Touch Highlighter – Some beauty enthusiasts swear by this stuff. Add me to the list, because I wear it every day. This stuff does an amazing job at highlighting the areas I need, especially if I look incredibly tired in the mornings. It brightens the face nicely.
9. F21 Polka Dot Socks – While in Chicago last month, I picked up these pair of socks while out and about and I haven’t stopped loving them since. Not only are they ridiculously cute, but they are so warm and comfortable. I’ve never been big on socks, but these keep the tooties amazingly warm.